In the Hierarchy Panel, you can find the list of the widgets appearing on the scenes in hierarchical order. You can modify widget order, of course.
Icons in front of the enlisted items will show the type of the widget. Next to the icon, there is the name of the widget. Selecting a List Item, three icons appear on the right:
- Lock - Lock the position of the widget.
- Hide - Use the eye icon to toggle the Hidden flag on and off.
- Context menu
- Duplicate: Creates a copy of the selected widget.
- Copy: Places the selected widget on the clipboard.
- Paste: Inserts the clipboard item next to the selected widget.
- Paste as a child: Inserts the widget on the clipboard as a child of the selected widget.
- Delete: Deletes the selected widget.
Modify Hierarchy Structure
Long pressing the left mouse button on a List Item, you can move it and reposition it on release. If you move a widget on top of another, the one on the top will be the child.