You can create and manage custom animations in the Animation Panel. You can add several animation properties to each animation so as to make complex animations.
Add new animation
Before creating a new animation, you should select a name to it. Then it will be added to the Manage animation list by clicking on the Add animation button.
You can edit the selected animation in this section. You can create, edit or delete animation properties here.
You can choose an animation of yours from a drop-down menu. You can start the selected animation by clicking on the Play button on the prefered widget from the Default list. The animation can be deleted by clicking on the Bin button. In this case, it will be removed from all widgets it have been added to.
Here, you can select the widget on which you would like to test the current animation.
Properties are attributions of animations. However, not each and every property can be used in all widgets.
- Position X - Shifting on the X axis.
- Position Y - Shifting on the Y axis.
- Width - Setting the width of the widget.
- Height - Setting the height of the widget.
- Opacity - Setting the opacity of the widget. This will change the parent opacity of the widget. In this case, child opacity will change, as well.
- Image angle - Rotating the image widget by any angle.
- Image zoom - Zooming in or out the image widget.
Every animation has four parameters: start and end values, motion time and delay. Here, you can also set the characteristics of the animation.
- Start Value - Start value of the animation.
- End Value - End value of the animation.
- Delay - Delay time of the animation in milliseconds.
- Time - Motion time of the animation in milliseconds.
- Animation types - In IA properties you can choose from 5 animation characteristics.